Today we found the cause for the differences we had between Release and Debug builds, the Optimization property value set in NaroOccCore.vcproj. The Debug value was set to 4 and the Release to 2. Changing it to 4 in Release caused the .dll to be slightly bigger, but the behavior was correct and the methods returned correct values.
After making these changes, I tested the Release version of the application and the following operations and tools were ok:
- Extrude on default sketch, on sketch created on the face on an extruded shape and on sketch shape resulted after Trim
- Cut through all - through one extruded solid and through two superimposed extruded solids
- Cut to depth
- Array pattern with a 3D shape and a solid resulted after two extrudes and one cut through all
- Circular pattern with a 3D shape
- Basic Hinter and Solver logic
- Draw 3D shapes
- Revolve line around line
- Fillet and Chamfer 2D and 3D
- New file, Save and Open saved file
- Arc (SER and CSE)
- Fuse, Intersect and Substract extruded solids
- Undo and Redo
There are still some problems with the selection of the drawn shapes and solids - the program crashes in IdentifyShapesUnderMouse.