Today I commited the changes for the Solver:
- fixed circle parameters loading order
- improved solutions for under constrained sketches by first applying the DFP Solver
- improved the processing speed by raising the number of free points for the first iteration
- added the positive parameter soft constraint for circle radius
- improved the solver call for changes in the Point3D and Circle property tabs
After these changes, it's possible to solve more complex sketches that have length constraints and point to edge constraints for all points.
I've also started improving the undo/redo functionality for 3D shapes affected by a translate: