Today we released the 1.6.5 version of NaroCAD. This version is built against the previous version of wrappers, it should work on most operating systems.
As the wrapper issue is solved for the moment from now we'll release more often (every 2-3 weeks).
The new version can be downloaded form here.
In this version:
- Extrude is enabled and working on most cases,
- Reverted to the old wrappers that were generated using C++/CLI. These work on most platforms and don't leak,
- Improved the Trim tool,
- Improved the Hinter,
- Fixed the 2D Fillet and Chamfer tools.
For next version we'll focus mostly on enhancing the 2D sketching:
- Enable adding new constraints after the shapes are drawn,
- Define and implement all enter/exit sketch situations,
- Improve property grid (add solver processing after property grid changes),
- Bug fixing.