We released the NaroCAD 1.6.x versions using a new set of wrappers that were implemented using PInvoke. This set of wrappers had a few advantages like: they were portable to Linux, easier to debug, lighter at deploy time. Among the disadvantages of this set of wrappers there are: they are generated from the old wrappers so we don't have a generator that works directly with OpenCascade headers, on Release build we have some strange behavior that we didn't identify yet, also they are leaking. Example of strange behavior: IntAna_IntConicQuad.IsParallel returns false on Debug mode and true in Release mode.
As our current focus is fixing Naro and deploying stable versions of it and because at the wrappers it seems that there is a lot of work to be made we decided to switch back to the old wrappers that were generated using C++/CLI. Also this wrapper version has issues (like they are still generated for OpenCascade 6.3.0) but at least with this version we can release and fix Naro.
We have a Naro 1.6.5 version built with the old C++/CLI wrappers that seems to work well. Now bug fixing it and preparing for release.
In parallel as a lower priority task we'll also put some work on wrappers, the most important task being the update to OpenCascade 6.5.x version. By the way: OpenCascade released for public the 6.5.3 version.